Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I finally did it!

I have finally set up a blog to share information with family about the kids. Today is Solon's birthday. He turned 3 today. We are still working on the potty training. He has the concept but we are still working on the follow through. Emily is 4 1/2 and truly a joy. She is constantly talking. We are spending our summer with family and friends. Swimming is almost a daily event. Emily is like a little fish. Solon just figured things out on Saturday and is taking off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy - My colleague was talking about potty training his son and mentioned what worked best. It appears tha tlittle boys like to "aim" and "shoot" little fruit loops floating in the potty. Entertaining and worth a shot, I guess.

Congratulations on setting up your blog! I look forward to checking back often (and finding pictures).

Love, Aunt Stacy